"What's not to love?"

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Tue Sep 30 19:21:38 UTC 2014

Shulman is a pretty strongly Jewish name (< _shul_ + _man_), and the online obit mentioned he was from a Jewish neighborhood in St. Paul, which seems like an irrelevant point if he wasn't.  (We're talking ethnicity rather than religion, so I can imagine religion wouldn't be mentioned--I'm just saying he was Jew-ish, and thus an heir to that particular tradition of humor.)

LH