[Ads-l] Physical Wallet, Hardware Wallet - PLAIN TEXT THIS TIME

Geoff Nathan an6993 at WAYNE.EDU
Fri Apr 10 13:40:01 UTC 2015

One of the issues is that the block of encoded text has a > character at the beginning of each line, so you can't just 'copy and paste' into one of these online decoders--you have to strip out all the wedge characters first.

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.