[Ads-l] "prostitute/whore with a heart of gold" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 28 21:16:21 UTC 2015

Not so far as I know, though I suppose one might draw the appropriate
conclusion from the proper fictive context

"Chorine with a heart of gold" doesn't seem to be an established phrase,
though.

JL