[Ads-l] How to search new ADS-L archive?

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 1 03:51:05 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 10:10 PM, Neal Whitman wrote:

> Is it because the website isn't mobile-friendly? I remember hearing Google
> was going to implement a policy like this a month or two ago.

No, that change only affects search result rankings (privileging
mobile-friendly sites for mobile search). And from what Grant says,
it's a change on the Linguist List side that has led Google to stop
indexing the archives. I see that the main Linguist List archives are
still getting indexed, though.