[Ads-l] How to search new ADS-L archive?

Sat Aug 1 07:32:52 UTC 2015

Perhaps the robots.txt file associated with the website has been
changed intentionally or unintentionally. The robots.txt includes
guidance messages that are read by well-behaved webcrawling robots.
The messages can specify parts of the directory hierarchy that
webcrawlers (like Googles) are supposed to refrain from traversing and
indexing.

http://www.robotstxt.org/robotstxt.html

[Begin excerpt]
About /robots.txt

Web site owners use the /robots.txt file to give instructions about
their site to web robots; this is called The Robots Exclusion
Protocol.
[End excerpt]