[Ads-l] [PW] Request help verifying Orwell quotation in New Statesman, August 28, 1937 using ProQuest Periodicals (or paper, or microfilm)

Fri Dec 4 16:51:37 UTC 2015

ADSLers: I have now received scans of the pertinent "New Statesman and
Nation" article by George Orwell. An entry on this topic will be
created within a week or three and posted to the Quote Investigator
website.

Great thanks to Jesse for his help with the scans.

Garson