[Ads-l] to ------ drive (fill in blank)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 18 21:25:09 UTC 2015

> So I don't think it's really "to ___-drive (fill in the blank)", unless
it gets you a new category of actions.

Actually the header was a challenge, not a theoretical postulate. I agree
that to "fast drive" is currently unlikely.

Or is it? From 2002:
http://cgee.hamline.edu/rivers/MA/expedition/expedition2002/Alexjournal.html

"We fast drove to Wabasha, our next stop."

>From 2005:
pages.intnet.mu/servas/Archives/.../No%2013%20-%20June%202005.do...

In the end Demelza had to fast-drive home to fetch her TV.

2007:

We slow-drove through the heart of the park to see all the weird rock.

Performance

I had to reckless drive it to get any acceleration and when the torque was
there cops were the main problem because of the vastly illegal speed.

JL