[Ads-l] to ------ drive (fill in blank)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 21 13:52:25 UTC 2015

Here's what a Republican "strategist" just told CNN...at least up to the
point where my brain shut down:

"Donald Trump never apologizes for anything.  He just word vomits and
then...."

I imagine that the now standard "babysit" is an early cousin of this
tendency.

A direct antecedent of "to reckless drive" is "to low-crawl," which is
universal in the armed forces. I don't know if it antedates the VN War,
though.

Wilson?

 JL