[Ads-l] "We must increase our busts!"

Nancy Friedman nancyf at WORDWORKING.COM
Mon Jun 1 18:32:30 UTC 2015

Here's how I learned it:

"We must! We must! We must develop our busts!
It's better for the sweater!
It's better for the sweater!
For fear! For fear! We'll never wear a brassiere!"

The first line scans much better with "develop" instead of "increase."

If I recall correctly, the chant was accompanied by a series of vigorous arm pumps (elbows bent, fists clenched).
____

Word of the week:  Linear TV. http://nancyfriedman.typepad.com

Nancy Friedman
Names. Taglines. Know-how.