[Ads-l] vacuum suit and other sf cites (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Mon Jun 1 20:11:17 UTC 2015

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

If there is a way to isolate a title or other group of texts when Google-searching the internet archive, I'd sure like to know about it.  In this case, I delimited it a little by putting the following into the Google search field:  [  site:archive.org "amazing stories" "vacuum suit" ]

The issues of Amazing Stories are archived under varying urls.  For example:

https://archive.org/stream/AmazingStoriesVolume01Number01
https://archive.org/stream/Amazing_Stories_v05n05_1930-08_-_Teck
https://archive.org/details/Amazing_Stories_v13n07_1939-07.Ziff-Daviscape1736
https://archive.org/details/Amazing_Stories_Quarterly_v02n04_1929-Fall.Experimenter_c2c

so it is difficult to get more specific by using the "inurl" field in Google.  "inurl:amazing" would miss the first one.

Internally, they have grouped a number of pulp magazines together

https://archive.org/details/pulpmagazinearchive

but searching "vacuum" on that page within that collection doesn't produce the cite I provided.