[Ads-l] hack - trick/secret

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 4 11:46:01 UTC 2015

How 'bout "life hack"?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/7-simple-social-skills-more-190826991.html#

"Make Eye Contact

"It is an idiotically simple thing, but it remains one of the most
impactful life hacks around."
And there's nothing more idiotic than an unimpactful life hack.

JL