[Ads-l] Request help tracing Poul Anderson quotation

Mon Jun 15 18:13:29 UTC 2015

The presence of the Poul Anderson quotation in "Astounding Science
Fiction" has been verified by the knowledgeable and helpful Wombat
Dennis Lien.

Further information about the "New Scientist" article has not been
received at this time. Google Books does have a large number of "New
Scientist" issues in full view, but it does not appear to have the
target issue.

I plan to write an entry on this topic soon

Thanks, Garson