[Ads-l] Substitute X for Y, or "all meat tastes like [not chicken but] corned beef"

Joel Berson berson at ATT.NET
Sun Mar 22 21:09:35 UTC 2015

Menu at Lefty's restaurant/bar, Denver airport, United Airlines terminal:
"Reuben Sandwich.  Shaved corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, 1000 Island Dressing, rye bread.  Make it a turkey reuben and substitute the corned beef for fresh turkey.  $10.95."
Why does my "turkey reuben" taste like corned beef?
Joel
P.S.  And where's the Russian dressing?  I don't permit no substitutions.