[Ads-l] Quote: If what you gave me last was tea, I want coffee. If it was coffee, I want tea

Thu Nov 12 14:55:50 UTC 2015

The link in my previous message led to an article about forgiveness.
Here is the correct link:

If What You Gave Me Last Was Tea, I Want Coffee. If It Was Coffee, I Want Tea
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2015/11/11/coffee-tea/

Garson