[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] Re: throw shade (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Thu Nov 12 20:46:35 UTC 2015

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Kara Brown has been presiding over "Shade Court" for a while at Jezebel.com.  She's either stopping or taking a hiatus:

http://jezebel.com/shade-court-this-is-goodbye-1735722582

but if you go back through earlier ones you get a good sense of what is shade and what is not.