[Ads-l] fed up of; earlier from

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 15 14:35:30 UTC 2015

"For" seems to imply conscious purpose, or placement by some outside
influence, or some suggestion of benefit to the object of (not "for") the
preposition. "Of" seems merely to suggest a close relationship.

But it's probably more complicated than that.

JL