[Ads-l] health reports

paul johnson paulzjoh at MTNHOME.COM
Sun Nov 29 23:55:38 UTC 2015

 From an old friend in Miami, sure makes me feel better

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: test
Date: 	Sun, 29 Nov 2015 13:12:59 -0500
From: 	John Demeiller <jonde144 at me.com>
To: 	Paul JOHNSON <paulzjoh at mtnhome.com>

Hi Paul,  Recently finished my treatment for bladder cancer.  Radiation five days a week for seven weeks.  Chemo once a week for five weeks.  Had a Cystoscopy a few days ago and things look pretty good.  will repeat in 3 months.  One more visit with my Chemo Oncologist  in a week or so.  My back is OK, but my right knee is a problem.  Will check that with my Dr, the next visit,  I guess all that is part of the routine.  Just turned 87 a month ago.  Hope your back and Knees get better.  Bye for now.
John

--
She calls them farts, I call them aroma therapy.