[Ads-l] A too-soon crashblossom (UNCLASSIFIED)

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Tue Oct 27 15:02:18 UTC 2015

"At least 3 dead after whale watching boat carrying 27 sinks"

<<
From: Mullins, Bill CIV (US)

So let me get this straight.  There was a whale, and he was watching a boat
carrying 27 of something, and the whale sank?

Three of the 27 passengers on the boat were so startled by the sight of the
sinking whale, that they fell over the side, and drowned.  (Reuters ?)

[The punctuation in my expansion is rhetorical rather than logical or
syntactic.  RH.]