[Ads-l] A too-soon crashblossom (UNCLASSIFIED)

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Tue Oct 27 15:56:15 UTC 2015

So there were three zombies setting out after the whale-watching boat that was carrying a bunch of sinks?  I'm with the zombies--there's just too much multitasking anymore. Let the whale-watching boats watch whales and the sink-carrying boats carry sinks, I say.

LH