[Ads-l] "The F U train"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 7 12:50:19 UTC 2016

The N.Y. Daily News (no friend of "Sleazy Don") gives this headline advice
to "Lyin' Ted":

"Take the F U Train, Ted!"

See, it's kind of a play on words, since the NYC subway system has no "F U
Train."

But it does have an "F."

For most of my life, it would have been unthinkable/unimaginable/radically
subversive and outrageous for a major city daily (or anything else, for
that matter) to print the letters "F U" in a front-page headline in quite
this way.

JL
JL

--
"If the truth  half as bad as I think it is, you can't handle the truth."