[Ads-l] "Massive chip"

Joel Berson berson at ATT.NET
Thu Apr 7 23:38:18 UTC 2016

Headline to "SportsLog" in the Boston Globe today:  "Browns new QB RGIII: I have a 'massive chip'."

I hope it's not on his passing arm.

Decoded:  For the few people in the world who do not watch the National Football League, that's Robert Griffin III, newly hired by the Cleveland Browns.  He had major issues with his team of last year, including tiffs with former coaches and a disconnect with some teammates.  Fuller quote: "I'm not trying to let any baggage hold me down from the past, but I do have a massive chip on my shoulder."

Joel