[Ads-l] juice = ink for marking cards, juice(d) cards; bug juice/Kool-Aid

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 15 13:32:31 UTC 2016

BB's post seems to clarify the def. of the verb given in HDAS: "_Gamb._ to
tamper with (a deck of cards)."

twenty-odd years ago it wasn't clear to me what the precise nature of the
"juicing" might be. (I believe I thought it implied making them more
"lively" or favorable.)

Anyway, the sole cite came from the hit film _The Cincinnati Kd_ (1965).

JL