[Ads-l] Geneaologybank newspapers (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Mon Apr 25 20:40:00 UTC 2016

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

 I have a personal subscription to the Genealogybank archive of newspapers, but can also access the database through the Mid-Continent Public Library, which I don't use very often because it is a little more trouble to go that way, and the MCPL subscription didn't include the most recent additions to the database.

Recently, I've had trouble getting through on the direct subscription through work (an IT block because, apparently, the site's certificates don't look right, or something), and accessed it through the MCPL.  It appears that their subscription currently has almost no papers after 1922.  It is my recollection that this wasn't always the case -- that they used to include many titles well after that date.

Does anyone else on-list use the MCPL database?  Have they changed their subscriptions?
CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED