[Ads-l] FW: [Non-DoD Source] Re: Child's misunderstanding: "the donzerly light" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mon Apr 25 21:14:59 UTC 2016

Thanks LH, Bill and everyone. Here are some details for the citation
Bill mentioned.

[ref] 1926 June 13, Des Moines Sunday Register (The Des Moines
Register), Book Gossip: The Pullet's Surprise, Quote Page 7E, Column
6, Des Moines, Iowa. (Newspapers_com)[/ref]

[Begin excerpt]
The following, signed "Quilibet" was culled from the Indianola (Iowa) Record:

"A member of an Iowa high school class to which the teacher of
literature had been talking about the Pulitzer prize awards said in
his examination that Booth Tarkington had 'twice received the Pullet's
Surprise.'
[End excerpt]

Garson