[Ads-l] Adage: If you are going to be a bear, be a grizzly (June 1908)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 8 21:20:16 UTC 2016

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 12:31 PM, ADSGarson O'Toole <
adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com> wrote:

> Order our _brokers_ to _raid_ the stock_. No half measures! If you
> are going to be a _bear_, be a grizzly!

Given the co-occurrence of _brokers, raid the stock, bear_, could this have
been meant as a pun,  with the last - or should that be, "the latter"? -
used WRT "bear market," I wonder? Taking into consideration that I'm not at
all hip to the stock market.

--
-Wilson
-----