[Ads-l] Bammer

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 22 14:58:35 UTC 2016

One of my cherished memories of graduate school at the University of
Tennessee was being awakened in the middle of the night by hearty, loyal
voices caroling,

Bama, Bama!
How'd you like to bite my ass?!

The *many* following verses were identical.

The tune was "Ja-Da, Ja-Da, Ja-Da Ja-Da Jing Jing Jing" (1918).

JL