[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Bammer

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Thu Dec 22 15:03:59 UTC 2016

Also heard regularly at Univ Tn 1980 - 1985:

Round the bowl and down the hole,
Roll Tide Roll!

In an early example of a university creating "safe spaces" via censorship, a friend of mine had to remove a sign to that effect from his dorm window on game day.