[Ads-l] Quote: What you can do, or dream you can, begin it, Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. (John Anster's translation of Goethe 1835)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 9 16:55:54 UTC 2016

Some men see things as they are, and ask "Why?"

I dream things that never were, and ask, "WHAT THE HELL IS _THAT????????_"

JL

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 6:40 AM, ADSGarson O'Toole <adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com