[Ads-l] Early QOTY candidate for 2016

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Wed Jan 20 18:23:30 UTC 2016

<<

> "We've never, in the history of this country, passed any laws or done
> anything based on race or religion."

That isn't the full quote, or at least not the full sentence, and the rest
of it puts it in context. I think it is careless to attribute it to her
without the context.

DanG

Though even with the full quote, Haley seems to have missed the (few?) times
when the USA did restrict immigration based on on ethnicity.

But I'd agree with Dan that the selective dumping on what Haley said is
somewhat unfair-- she's nowhere near Trump's league.

I'm tempted to say, the difference between disingenuousness and outright
lying.

But hey, isn't that what politicians are for?

Robin Hamilton