[Ads-l] "dissert", v., "Now, affected", 2016

Joel Berson berson at ATT.NET
Fri Jul 1 13:45:32 UTC 2016

Ignoring the dangling participle,

"And Brexit's target, loosely drawn, appears to be "globalism". Turned into the hobgoblin of domestic economic woes, I bet most people (I'd include myself) who are kvetching about "globalism," would be hard pressed to define it, let alone dissert on it."

Jim Lowell, "Fidelity Investor Hotline: Brexit Shock Subsides...For Now", June 30, 2016 (weekly online investment advisory newsletter).

Postdates "dissert", v., sense 2, --1855.

Joel