[Ads-l] Proverb: Seek revenge and you should dig two graves, one for yourself (Attributed to Confucius by Jeff Bezos, May 31, 2016)

Benjamin Barrett mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 2 17:55:21 UTC 2016

Excellent point.

FWIW, at http://detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1256683512 <http://detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1256683512>, pain_kan_momo_kan opines that the Japanese proverb is used synonymously with the proverb “復習は復習を呼ぶ” (revenge calls/summons revenge).

BB