[Ads-l] Off the Reservation (1892)

Neal Whitman nwhitman at AMERITECH.NET
Thu Jun 2 02:33:35 UTC 2016

This phrase seems to be "having a moment" (another phrase I've been
meaning to look into): the script for this summer's _Captain America:
Civil War_ would have been written quite some time before Hillary
Clinton's recent remarks, but in it, Cap tells one of his friends that
they will have to go "off the reservation" to accomplish a mission
without the approval of the rest of the Avengers team.

Neal