[Ads-l] QOTY? multiple positions (UNCLASSIFIED)

Joel Berson berson at ATT.NET
Wed Jun 29 22:47:28 UTC 2016

Now perhaps someone can take it back to having been applied to Cato?

Joel

      From: ADSGarson O'Toole <adsgarsonotoole at GMAIL.COM>
 To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
 Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 3:43 PM
 Subject: Re: [ADS-L] QOTY? multiple positions (UNCLASSIFIED)

Excellent find, LH. Here is an excerpt from a book with a 1977 GB
date. (Now, I see that Ben has already replied. But the slightly
longer excerpt might be useful.)

Year: 1977
Title: Promises to Keep: Carter's First Hundred Days
Author: Robert Shogan
Quote Page 43
Database: Google Books snippet; data may be inaccurate and should be
verified on paper

[Begin excerpt]
The critics replied that Carter's fault was not that he had too few
positions on issues — but rather that he had too many positions on
each issue. "He has more positions than the Kama Sutra," Mark Shields,
one of Morris Udall's advisers, wisecracked.
[End excerpt]