[Ads-l] Hawai'i

Benjamin Barrett mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 23 16:37:42 UTC 2016

Although that petition does use an apostrophe, more properly, it’s written with an ʻokina, which is a different Unicode character. It also looks slightly different and always curls to the right without ever being smart.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ʻOkina

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA