[Ads-l] The "Batman game"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 5 04:22:20 UTC 2016

Described on yesterday's Springer Show

The wingman approaches the woman in a crude, predatory manner and, when she
attempts to brush him off, he breaks nasty on her. At this point, the main
man swoops in, a la Batman, to "rescue" the damsel in distress from the
jerk.

Not in the UD. But, of course, not many black and/or female slanguists post
there. Every time that I give in to the temptation to browse, I regret it.
People make up incredibly disgusting material that paints mental pictures
that I with that I could forget.

And I find the "walk-job" to be thigh-slappingly funny!

--
-Wilson
-----