[Ads-l] ugly cry, v.

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 6 05:08:10 UTC 2016

This has become something of a Buzzfeedism.

http://stacybias.net/2012/01/things-that-make-me-cry-for-no-rational-reason/
Things that make me ugly-cry for no rational reason at all (1/17/12)

https://www.buzzfeed.com/louispeitzman/movies-guaranteed-to-make-you-ugly-cry
56 Movies Guaranteed To Make You Ugly Cry (5/27/14)

https://aweirdsortofstory.wordpress.com/2014/08/18/its-my-party-and-ill-ugly-cry-if-i-want-to/
It’s My Party and I’ll Ugly Cry if I Want To (8/18/14)

http://www.eonline.com/news/658039/the-flash-finale-is-going-to-make-you-ugly-cry
The Flash Finale Is Going to Make You "Ugly Cry" (5/9/15)

http://www.people.com/people/videos/0,,20959972,00.html
Warning: This Song Will Make You Ugly Cry (10/16/15)

http://collegecandy.com/2015/10/26/paco-kelly-black-dog-lays-street-owner-killed-hit-run/
You’ll Ugly Cry When You See What This Dog Did After His Owner Was Hit
By A Car (10/26/15)

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alivelez/beautifully-inclusive-ad-equals-ugly-crying
This Beautifully Inclusive Ad Will Make You Ugly Cry (2/3/16)

http://distractify.com/trending/2016/03/18/guy-proposes-as-soon-as-gf-can-hear
Try Not To Ugly Cry At This Guy Proposing The Minute His Deaf
Girlfriend Can Hear (3/18/16)

http://www.vulture.com/2016/03/kelly-clarkson-carrie-underwood-to-perform-on-american-idol-finale.html
Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood Will Perform on American Idol
Finale, Make You Ugly-Cry for Days (3/24/16)

http://www.scarymommy.com/nichole-nordeman-slow-down/
'Slow Down' Video Will Make You Ugly Cry Just In Time For Mother’s Day (5/4/16)