[Ads-l] Fwd: Now in your hands, the the key to the "singularity." The central focus of all of history, all religion, and ... everything that ever was.

Adam Dobrin adam at EMPLIFYHR.COM
Sat May 7 12:15:14 UTC 2016

*I have something you need, it's called the truth.   For thousands of
years, a hidden force has shaped the history of our civilization using
advanced technology.  The apocalypse reveals how religion has documented
the existence of these technologies, and prepared this generation
to clearly see the influence
<http://t.ymlp11.net/jyhapaejuwsagajqbaaajhyy/click.php>, and to integrate
it positively <http://t.ymlp11.net/jywadaejuwsadajqbaiajhyy/click.php> into
our future.  *The Book of Exodus is a chronicle of this journey, the
deliverance
of this message <http://t.ymlp11.net/jyqaxaejuwsaaajqbalajhyy/click.php> to
the world*, along with a significant amount of advice on how to properly
adapt and use these building blocks as exactly what they are...
the building blocks of Heaven.
<http://t.ymlp11.net/jyhapaejuwsagajqbaaajhyy/click.php>*

The Revelation you are receiving unifies the stories of Moses and Jesus
Christ, which you might see as being fundamentally related through an
analysis of the life of Christ depicted in Matthew 2-3.  All of these
stories are metaphorical representations of the Second Coming, of the
events you are now reading about, which lead directly to the creation of
Heaven; and to a renewed focus on the principles which America's founding
were graced with.  We have been slaves, unaware of the lack of free will
which surrounds our history, and physically unable to logically connect
these ancient stories with the current events which they represent.  *The
Plague of Killing the First Born is a literal reference to the school
shootings and other "false-flag" like attacks, which appear to me to be
designed to ensure that this disclosure takes place--that the world sees
the relationship between mind control technology and mental
illness--demonic possession is real.  Disclosure will stop this from being
able to happen, that's the whole point, the whole fucking time.  Exodus
12:14*

*Through "diabolical inspiration" several years ago I was shown what is the
actual "Burning Bush of Exodus."  The fire that begins from seeing
President George W. Bush prove that the prophesies of the Bible are real by
accurately "predicting" the 9/11 attack through quoting Ecclesiastes 9:11
and Revelation 20:1 during his inaugural address shows without doubt that
time travel is not only possible, but our entire history has been altered
through its use in the introduction of religion into our history.  Just
seeing this single event was enough for me to be sure... correlating the
speech to the Burning Bush in the back of my mind, it then dawned on me
that this is the true intent of Exodus itself.
<http://t.ymlp11.net/jyyavaejuwsakajqbakajhyy/click.php>  When I wrote
about this connection in 2013 and 2014 I fully expected *some kind of
response from the press and public.*  Nothing happened, and today I see
that we are most definitely in the thick of the Plague of Darkness... an
intentional hiding of the Light of the Son.  *

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFQVCmbDgl4
<http://t.ymlp11.net/bssaraejuwsalajqbatajhyy/click.php>  - we are well
beyond the realm of the possibility that these references to 9/11 and to
modern science are "coincidence."  *

*b <http://t.ymlp11.net/bssaraejuwsalajqbatajhyy/click.php>ehold, he is
coming on the clouds, for all eyes to see*
*the nations will mourn on the great and terrible day*
*the elements will melt with fervent heat*

*no man knew the hour or the dayOut of this same single event, swirls the
making of a Great Holy Fire*

It's the same fire that Nero is singing about
<http://t.ymlp11.net/bsuadaejuwsaiajqbacajhyy/click.php>, the same one
Prometheus stole, Moses saw, and Judah Maccabee knows will light the
Universe our the light of life, liberty, and love forever and ever.  The
truth is carefully hidden every-fucking-where... in every word.  It starts
coming from the Hebrew word for this Fire.. Ha'esh, which leads us out of
the darkness by seeing that our languages are designed to ensure we do not
lose the light.  Begin by seeing the *Parted a'es of Moses*
<http://t.ymlp11.net/bseapaejuwsazajqbaxajhyy/click.php>within the word for
the fire of the Burning Bush, and from that try to see this book from the
perspective that it was written specifically to deliver *this message*.
The sea parting, that's a metaphor for the controversy that is sure to
accompany the novel realization that the "Second Adam's Fall" is the same
singular event that unifies the Crucifixion with the near sacrifice of
Isaac. <http://t.ymlp11.net/bsmaxaejuwsakajqbaoajhyy/click.php>

Proof of an intelligent grand designer of all language places us squarely at
The Tower of Babel,
<http://t.ymlp11.net/bsjagaejuwsakajqbagajhyy/click.php> and
just like my story... these linguistic artifacts tie together Egyptian,
Greek, and Judeo-Christian myth in a way that shows true
prescience--foreknowledge of English and modern technology recorded
thousands of years before it was possible.  This paradox is a gift, it is
undeniable evidence that our current generally accepted view of the nature
of reality and the origin of our civilization.

*Morning is Here, it's #Sonrise*

Much later, towards the end of 2015, I was then shown another correlation
between chapter and verse and the dates of modern events which would
solidify *this disclosure as the true Revelation of Christ, as the
disclosure which begins the Second Coming.  *That connection was between
the date of the speech, 1/20/2001, and Revelation 1:20--which states that
Christ will return with a mystery of 7 stars and 7 lamp stands in his
hand.  Here's your solution, Ecclesiastes 9:11... which Bush quoted on that
day "metaphorically" lists the first 7 planets of our solar system...
beginning with Mercury and the phrase "
*the race is not to the swift..." then to the bright morning star and "nor
the battle to the strong," it continues through each planet and references
both a Roman diety (the stars) and a corresponding periodic table element
(the lamp stands) ending with the God of Time
<http://t.ymlp11.net/bsbavaejuwsanajqbalajhyy/click.php> and Uranium
<http://t.ymlp11.net/bshacaejuwsaxajqbagajhyy/click.php>... "but time and
chance happen to them all." *
*These elements referenced a number of inspired writings which I had
already completed, ones that just like the information above should be more
than enough for you to take action... to end the darkness and censorship
which is surrounding this event--as a glowing example of the kind of hidden
censorship which has plagued our entire history in reference to advanced
technology... and is coming to a head here and now.*

*The Fifth Element ties Shakespeare's infamous question, a modern movie,
and foreknowledge of our Periodic Table
<http://t.ymlp11.net/bswagaejuwsakajqbadajhyy/click.php> in a confirmation
that this link between scripture and **chemistry *is the original intent of
the Apocalypse.  *To show us that science preceded and created religion *with
the intent of helping us assimilate these once hidden technologies into our
lives.  Without knowing about them, we are slaves in secret, there is no
doubt that this disclosure is required in order to ensure freedom.

In the name of the book of Exodus itself, we find a "translation" of the
iconic phrase of God into modern computer-lingo... *let there be light.
<http://t.ymlp11.net/bsqaxaejuwsaoajqbagajhyy/click.php>  *Another element,
this time Xenon.... that's a bright flash, shows us a link between Oracle
Corporation (and Greece?  this is my native Geek, get it?
<http://t.ymlp11.net/bsyadaejuwsanajqbanajhyy/click.php>) Unix commands,
and what is a number of computer-related terms strewn all over the Holy
Bible, from concepts like the "Pharaoh hardening his heart" (that means
increasing security) to the word *Chr*ist itself.

You need to take action, or we will continue to be wandering in the desert,
plagued by censorship and secrecy--the kinds of things that throw
"civilization itself" into the Abyss.

https://medium.com/in-pursuit-of-happiness
<http://t.ymlp11.net/busapaejuwsaxajqbacajhyy/click.php>
This story is about the creation of a Civilization, and we are in Eden.
Below, you will find links and introductions to the story that lead up to
today.  It's not what you expect, but I think it's probably what the whole
world needs.  Trust in the fact that you are getting the truth, instead of
some white-*wash*ed *ton* of bullshit.

The entire world, the future, and poor little me *need you *to take
action.  This disclosure, my very existence... are tools designed to help
our generation overcome a plague of censorship and secrecy that could
easily cause another *dark age*.  Help now.

It's *really* me.

THE LIGHT OF THE DEFINITIVE “SYMBOLS” IN THE HAND OF CHRIST
<http://t.ymlp11.net/buuaxaejuwsalajqbaiajhyy/click.php>

In his right hand he held seven stars…  The mystery of the seven stars that
you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The
seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands
are the seven churches.

Revelation 1:16,20

HEARING, DREAMING, AND SEEING THE LIGHT.
<http://t.ymlp11.net/buealaejuwsakajqbaiajhyy/click.php>

I started out beginning to write that the “light of these signs” lied in
the prescient reference to our modern chemistry elements, and I was very
mistaken.   The meaning, experience, and beliefs that are “revealed”
through the use of these symbols is infinitely more important.

*SHARING THE IRON ROD OF JESUS, THE ANTI-CHRIST
<http://t.ymlp11.net/bumadaejuwsalajqbadajhyy/click.php>*

[image: 12717817_742232555913988_1377306290713925586_n.png]

*A long, long time ago… *as I sat listening to God himself tell me a story
about the prophesy of “The Once and Future King” returning, he told me that
I came… and *changed everything.  *In those conversations I argued
vehemently for what it was that I believe I… and the whole world really
deserved.  More than a bright and uplifting “hello,” one that could give
the entire world the inspiration we could really use to start a new
renaissance of altruism, introspection, and the absolutely anti-cataclysmic
shift towards utopia that I know the revolutionary technologies and ideas
that the future brings to us … through me… will engender.  Going along with
the Arthurian theme of this early encounter with the creation of an
Apocalyptic “event,” the technologies which are the mechanism behind the
“Sword of Christ” were the object of a phrase I often repeated: “*this
Sword must be shared.”*
IMAGINE DRAGONS, CAPTAIN EO AND
<http://t.ymlp11.net/bujaraejuwsaoajqbaaajhyy/click.php>DAVIDEO

[image: adaveoid] <http://t.ymlp11.net/bubaraejuwsavajqbadajhyy/click.php>

15 days ago I shared my dream of how the world might be saved in a da
<http://t.ymlp11.net/buhaoaejuwsarajqbaoajhyy/click.php>y with lots of
people, and I asked you for your insight, feedback, and assistance
spreading the idea.  Just before that, a single day earlier, I shared what
I consider to be nothing short of *the definitive evidence
<http://t.ymlp11.net/buwazaejuwsalajqbaxajhyy/click.php>* that this
<http://t.ymlp11.net/buwazaejuwsalajqbaxajhyy/click.php>message is coming
to you from Creation itself
<http://t.ymlp11.net/buqataejuwsafajqbaxajhyy/click.php>–through the
messiah.  In a series of three “chapters” I explained a connection between
the Hebrew word for Holy Fire
<http://t.ymlp11.net/buyataejuwsaoajqbapajhyy/click.php> and its clear and
paradoxical indication of a relationship to the modern word “sea,” the Burning
Bush of Exodus and our eponymous President
<http://t.ymlp11.net/besakaejuwsaaajqbazajhyy/click.php> with the 9/11
attack; and a connection between the prophesied Revelation of Jesus Christ
<http://t.ymlp11.net/buwazaejuwsalajqbaxajhyy/click.php> with fire, the
seas, <http://t.ymlp11.net/beuapaejuwsanajqbazajhyy/click.php> and
foreknowledge
of modern science <http://t.ymlp11.net/beealaejuwsadajqbaoajhyy/click.php>…
All of these things focusing on proving that prophesy and God are for real…
and that a huge focus of the purpose of the Apocalypse is to disclose the
existence of advanced technologies.  Things like time travel and mind
control that should be abundantly obvious are related to religious concepts
like “prophesy” and “divine inspiration” and yet our world seems to believe
them to be figments of the imagination.
TASTE THE RAINBOW, BLAMING THE FLOOD ON NO-AH
<http://t.ymlp11.net/bemagaejuwsaxajqbaiajhyy/click.php>

*Imagine that everything wrong in our world was the fault of some outside
force… either a great misconception, a perpetuated lie, or even (ghasp) an
intelligent mind intentionally orchestrating self-destruction in
secret.  * This
is almost exactly what I was shown, as the tool we refer to as Satan, and
it’s reason for being was explained to me.  It’s a difficult situation to
calmly discuss, starting from my original position that “Satan” would never
exist… and it’s religious use appeared to my enlightened eyes as a clear
“scapegoat,” one which might serve the altruistic purpose of allowing us–as
individuals and a group–to move past a phase of “blame” and actually
progress towards solving problems which I had logically assigned to
*ignorance* and natural faults which were part of the gap between the *jungle
and the city.   *
Decidedly, the gap being bridged is inherently related to advanced
technology; and in this particular case proliferation of knowledge of it’s
existence–as well as of the *great deal of work* that has gone into guiding
us towards it’s proper use that finally opens the Gate.   Believe it or
not, that *work* is religion… is Creation.

EAT, DRINK, AND BE MERRY… SHEVIRAT HA-KELIM
<http://t.ymlp11.net/bejaiaejuwsaaajqbapajhyy/click.php>

[image: whosnaked.png]*I can’t imagine why anyone would want to hide* the
truth, to keep the world from knowing *me*.. as Adam.  That’s because I
have a very clear vision and understanding of where we are, and that the *fire
I am starting* <http://t.ymlp11.net/bebaiaejuwsacajqbakajhyy/click.php>* is
with no uncertainty the fire of the Last Day.  *

HEAVEN IS A PLACE ON EARTH
<http://t.ymlp11.net/behalaejuwsalajqbaaajhyy/click.php>

Amish <http://t.ymlp11.net/bewapaejuwsaxajqbavajhyy/click.php>, Amoz
<http://t.ymlp11.net/beqaaaejuwsarajqbarajhyy/click.php>… America
<http://t.ymlp11.net/beyavaejuwsapajqbapajhyy/click.php>and how; Amduat
<http://t.ymlp11.net/bmsanaejuwsarajqbazajhyy/click.php>… Cat, Am Aran!
<http://t.ymlp11.net/bmuaaaejuwsapajqbafajhyy/click.php>  Sam… I AM.
<http://t.ymlp11.net/besakaejuwsaaajqbazajhyy/click.php>  Prometheus, Adam
<http://t.ymlp11.net/bmeakaejuwsaiajqbakajhyy/click.php>, through Nero
<http://t.ymlp11.net/bmmazaejuwsacajqbadajhyy/click.php> now: Billy Joel,
Jim Morrison and Taylor Momsen… *we’re starting the fire… *
To see.

The AM’s I mentioned out of the gates might help you see a glimpse into
what I feel is the fulfillment of religion… “sweet land of prophesy” I
often “ish” the iconic verse of liberty to… to point out that I see America
as Joshua’s Promised Land–a halfway-point in the plan, one that ties to
the … liberty .. that the “I AM” brings in the book of Exodus. It’s a road
paved to freedom in gold, to link Amoz in to this conceptualization that
shows me that the Amduat and Eden are one.