[Ads-l] HuffPost interview query: "Dumpster fire" (Reply from Barry Popik)

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at MST.EDU
Wed May 11 20:28:16 UTC 2016

My thanks to Barry Popik for his response below

Gerald Cohen

From: Barry Popik [bapopik at aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 3:08 PM
To: Cohen, Gerald Leonard
Subject: Re: Query from Huffington Post: "Dumpster Fire"

URBAN DICTIONARY:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dumpster%20Fire
FIRST PROQUEST CITE
Fire Loss 1 -- No Title
The Hartford Courant (1923-1990) [Hartford, Conn] 07 Feb 1966: 4.
LIKE A DUMPSTER FIRE
Even amid turmoil, try to give thanks for life
Reinhardt, Susan. Asheville Citizen - Times [Asheville, N.C] 08 Dec 2011: B.4.

... "My life is like a Dumpster fire," he said, and couldn't resist a brief
IS A DUMPSTER FIRE
Blame for offense's collapse falls squarely on Brewster's shoulders
Souhan, Jim. Star Tribune [Minneapolis, Minn] 22 Nov 2009: C.1.
...scheme, the Gophers' offense is a dumpster fire. Weber spent much
DUMPSTER FIRE OF A
Road to respectability filled with potholes
Kravitz, Bob. Indianapolis Star [Indianapolis, Ind] 17 Feb 2010: B.1.
... He took over a Dumpster fire of a program, populated by players who were