[Ads-l] Heard: _slap-boxing_

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 2 02:06:46 UTC 2016

Used by Daniel Tosh to describe what I knew as "slap-fighting" during my
WWII childhood, ca. 1943.

-boxing: About 65,800 results; in the UD

Playing Hardball - Page 7
https://books.google.com/books?id=sH5aIBLAJcUC
Don Kukla - 1992 - ‎Preview
DAN & DAVE. Sell sneakers, Marv. (They both laugh, pushing each other. Soon
they 're wrestling and _slap-boxing_, which ends with DAVE putting DAN in a
headlock.)

-fighting: About 31,200 results; not in the UD

I Rant, Therefore I Am - Page 2
https://books.google.com/books?isbn=0767909674
Dennis Miller - 2001 - ‎Preview
Hey. how many times have I seen chunky, tattooed women _slap-fighting_ in
the Laundromat parking lot and wished I knew the back story? And the Yoda
of Daytime. the Professor Emeritus of emotional chum, is one Jerry
Springer, Esquire.
--
-Wilson
-----