[Ads-l] What does the ugly stick look like?

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 3 19:04:58 UTC 2016

As I just noted in a comment on Arnold's blog post, Australians have their
own version of this instrument -- it's called a "lagerphone" (because the
bottle caps come from beer bottles). Instructions for making one are here:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-a-lagerphone/