[Ads-l] "Latino FIREWALL" [quotes, caps original]

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 6 21:12:27 UTC 2016

Title of a slice of political spam, the phrase is new to me, but a quick
Googling - about 1,450 results - takes it back to at least 2007:

Clinton's _Latino Firewall_ - CBS News
www.cbsnews.com/news/clintons-latino-firewall/
Dec 19, 2007 - Clinton's _Latino Firewall_. Polling station sign in English
and Spanish, Austin, TX. AP. Comment; Share; Tweet; Stumble; Email.

"Black firewall" in the same sense also occurs, but not until this year, as
is true of "black and brown firewall."

--
-Wilson
-----