[Ads-l] Antedating of "sucker punch"

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Mon Nov 7 15:39:25 UTC 2016

_Boston [MA] Sunday Post_ 15 Apr 1917 p 18 col 1 [genealogybank.com]

"Jack, take it from me, that fellow Dundee is going to get caught with a sucker punch by some strong kid coming off the ropes."