[Ads-l] "narrative"; PLUS script = to present, portray, interpret, etc....

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 14 21:43:20 UTC 2016

A nearly paradigm ex.:

"Our own view is that postmodernism and identity politics are closely
related. The conception that there is no such thing as objective truth,
that everyone merely has his or her 'narrative' has had pernicious
consequences. But I will ask your view on the matter."

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2016/07/12/byn1-j12.html

JL