[Ads-l] leave it all on the field

Bradley A. Esparza baesparza at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 22 21:11:25 UTC 2016

In Rugby we say, leave it all on the pitch, especially before the last few
plays. Use every bit of energy, no saving it for later. Give it your all.

Brad Esparza

Bradley A. Esparza

Finishing a book is just like you took a child out in the back yard and
shot it.

- Truman Capote