[Ads-l] Green's Dictionary of Slang is now available online

David Kendal me at DPK.IO
Wed Oct 12 09:24:56 UTC 2016

Please forgive the plug, but I know many list members have been waiting
for this for a long time.

_Green’s Dictionary of Slang_ is now fully available online at
<https://greensdictofslang.com/>. A version without citations is
available for free; for £49/yr (about US$60 at time of writing) one gets
the quotation paragraphs and advanced search features which are probably
of most interest to readers of this list. We also offer student and
institutional pricing.

Jonathon Green and I are publishing the dictionary online independently
and all the subscription fees go directly towards either paying the
server costs and other expenses, or to making the dictionary and its
website better.

Thanks,

dpk (David P. Kendal) · Nassauische Str. 36, 10717 DE · http://dpk.io/
   we do these things not because they are easy,      +49 159 03847809
      but because we thought they were going to be easy
          — ‘The Programmers’ Credo’, Maciej Cegłowski