[Ads-l] A Distressed Rake in 1790s Ireland

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Fri Oct 14 16:44:32 UTC 2016

Alas, all too true, as I discovered when another member of the list very kindly
helped me out.

On the other hand, there are other things about Groggin of interest, most
notably his connection with the printing of Dublin Cant Songs,.

At which point, I'll switch this backchannel to Jon, unless there's a general
interest in this area, which I suspect there isn't.

Nice idea while it lasted, which wasn't that long as it turns out, thanks to the
blistering promptitude of this exceptionally helpful list.

Robin