[Ads-l] Where are the PC police?

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Sun Sep 18 00:29:15 UTC 2016

It's odd ... Not so much that "Chicken Licken Was Right" doesn't sound right,
but *why* it doesn't sound right.

Chicken Licken is embedded in the rhyme-cascade of Chicken Licken, Henny Penny,
Ducky Lucky, Goosy Loosey ... Foxy Loxy, whereas Chicken Little [sic] is
detachable.

As to why Chicken Licken in England whereas Chicken Little in America. *That* I
dunno.  The when but not the why.

Way it goes.

Robin