[Ads-l] Where are the PC police?

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Sun Sep 18 00:41:12 UTC 2016

I should have said, the whole point of my last post, that even in the UK, even
in Scotland, the badge Jon refers to read "Chicken Little [sic] Was Right".

Even when we knew better.

Very much a sixties sort of scene, in origin at least.

R.