[Ads-l] Where are the PC police?

Sun Sep 18 01:07:24 UTC 2016

There was a discussion thread about Chicken Little and Chicken Licken
back in 2010. I located some evidence before the important 1849
citation mentioned by Robin. There seems to be some uncertainty about
the original character names:

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/pipermail/ads-l/2010-December/105724.html

Perhaps more material is available now.
Garson