[Ads-l] "man" avoidance

Flourish Klink flourish.klink at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 24 17:09:14 UTC 2016

Thanks, Jonathan. My point exactly. Why is the gender of these people more
important than race - or age? If the subject of the work is gender, I
agree. But I don't see why gender should naturally and always be considered
the most important aspect of a group of people.